The new excavator did not do much work, it always broke down. Why is the hydraulic cylinders for excavators always broken?
- Work equipment for full recovery walk
When the working device is not fully recovered, the digger is easy to hit the rock. And the cylinder piston will produce a large load, which will cause the internal damage of the cylinder. And the peripheral cracking of the pin shaft.
- Digging with walking force
Hydraulic oil mixed with water is easy to emulsify and deteriorate. And entering the hydraulic system will cause parts to rust. The rust slag flows in the hydraulic system for a long time. The hydraulic pressure will be affected. And the action of the big and small arms and the digging bucket will become weak.
- The cylinder rod telescopes to the limit and excavates
The hydraulic cylinder for excavator telescopic to the end position operation. In this case, the working cylinder, the frame will produce a larger load. The impact of the bucket teeth and shaft pin, will cause internal damage to the cylinder. But also affect other hydraulic components.
- The back of the crawler floats for digging
Excavating operation is using the floating force of the rear part of the excavator. When the digger separates from the rock, when the car body falls, the digger, the configuration, the frame, the rotary support and so on will produce the bigger load, it is easy to cause the damage.
- Excavator is not stable to start
In the uneven road gravel road, the excavator did not stop in the state of operation. Long-term will cause uneven force under the frame, causing damage to the car frame. It is best to pad some soil below to make the ground smooth, so that to do the work again.
Therefore, if you want the excavator to work for a long time, you must do the following small things.
Cylinder maintenance methods:
- The hydraulic cylinders for excavators should replace regularly during use. And the system filter should clean to ensure cleanliness and prolong service life.
- When the cylinder is in use, it must carry out five strokes of full extension. And full contraction and then run with load. This drains air out of the system, preheats the systems. It can effectively avoid the existence of air or water in the system. Causing gas explosion (or scorch) in the cylinder block, which will damage the seal and cause the leakage of the cylinder.
- Control the system temperature, too high oil temperature will reduce the service life of the seal. Long-term high oil temperature will cause permanent deformation of the seal, or even complete failure.
- Protect the external surface area of the piston rod, prevent the damage of the seal from bump and scratch. And clean the sand on the exposed piston rod and the dust ring of the dynamic seal of the cylinder. The dirt which is not easy to be cleaned and stuck on the surface of the piston rod can be prevented from entering the interior of the oil cylinder to damage the piston, cylinder or seal.
- Always check the threads, bolts and other connection parts, found that the looseness immediately tighten.
- Often lubricate the joint parts to prevent corrosion or abnormal wear in the absence of oil.