Hydraulic cylinder is an important part of the hydraulic system of the bucket, and it is the core part to realise the rising, falling and tilting action of the bucket. Its position is mainly distributed between the bucket and the frame, specifically divided into the following parts.
There are many types of hydraulic cylinders for forklift trucks, and each type of cylinder has its own applicable application scenarios to meet the needs of work in different scenarios. Tongzhou, China is a professional factory for manufacturing buckets and bucket parts, and we have rich experience in manufacturing hydraulic cylinders. Now please allow us to introduce our hydraulic cylinders to all buyers.
Different types of hydraulic cylinder assembly
1. Hydraulic BUCKET cylinder assembly
Hydraulic BUCKET cylinder assembly is the main part of bucket rising and falling, and its position is at the bottom of bucket. When the displacement pump presses the hydraulic oil into the hydraulic cylinder, the piston of the hydraulic cylinder moves upward, driving the bucket to rise; when the piston of the hydraulic cylinder moves downward, the bucket falls.
2. Tilting cylinder
The tilting cylinder is installed in the front of the frame of the bucket, which is used to control the tilting of the bucket left and right. When the displacement pump presses the hydraulic oil into one side of the tilting cylinder, the piston of the tilting cylinder moves inward, and the bucket will tilt in the corresponding direction.
3. Lifting cylinder
The lifting cylinder is located in the middle part of the bucket’s frame, mainly used to control the rise and fall of the frame. When the displacement pump presses the hydraulic oil into one side of the lifting cylinder, the piston of the lifting cylinder moves inward and the frame rises accordingly.
Today we will focus on hydraulic BUCKET cylinder assembly.
The role of hydraulic BUCKET cylinder assembly
Hydraulic BUCKET cylinder assembly is one of the main control parts of the bucket truck and other construction machinery, which is mainly used to control the bucket lifting, opening and closing and other actions. Its specific role is as follows:
1. Lifting function: the bucket hydraulic cylinder can realise the lifting and lowering action of the bucket through the expansion and retraction of the telescopic rod, so as to realise the function of loading and unloading materials.
2. Opening and closing function: through the control of oil circuit, the bucket hydraulic cylinder can realise the opening and closing action of the bucket, so as to realise the function of loading and unloading materials.
3. Stability function: the bucket hydraulic cylinder can also control the stability of the bucket truck structure to achieve firmness and stability at work, to ensure the safety and stability of the bucket truck.
Hydraulic BUCKET cylinder assembly troubleshooting
In the process of using the hydraulic cylinder of the bucket, there may be hydraulic cylinder oil leakage, hydraulic oil leakage or hydraulic cylinder damage and other faults. At this time you need to deal with it in time, the following are common failure solutions from FUJIAN TONGZHOU MACHINERY CO.,LTD. :
1. Hydraulic cylinder oil leakage
Hydraulic cylinder oil leakage is usually caused by aging seals, damage or improper installation and other reasons. The solution is to replace the seals or reinstall the cylinder.
2. Hydraulic oil leakage
Hydraulic oil leakage may be due to the hydraulic oil pipe wear, broken joints or loose nozzle and other reasons. Need to check the hydraulic oil pipe and joints, timely replacement of worn parts or re-tighten the nozzle.
3. Hydraulic cylinder damage
Hydraulic cylinder damage, we need to replace the damaged parts of the cylinder or replace the entire cylinder.